- Design – concept to Delivery.
- Toolmaking – for Engineered accuracy / Sculpting – for artistic impression and stylised reproduction.
- Mouldmaking – Ideally suited to runs from 100 to 100,000.
- Casting – Modern Automatic and Semi Automated centrifugal casting machines. We process over 36 Tonnes of Pewter Tin Alloy per annum.
- Metal Finishing – Mechanical De-burr/Polishing/Antiquing / Precious and Non Precious plating / Paint Spraying.
- Assembly – Highly skilled operators assemble and finish every item to exacting standards.
- Packing/warehousing/fulfilment - A flexible service is available as required.
DJH Engineering Welcome Andrew Royle as The New Managing Director
12 October 2021
DJH Group Ltd are delighted to announce the appointment of Andrew Royle as the new Managing Director – marking the beginning of an exciting new chapter for the company.read more
A cracking little machine that, on careful consideration, represents good value for money. It comes highly recommended.
Philip Sutton, Editor of Rail Express